Posts Tagged GIFT
Sharing this online event that AAPIP NGEC friends and allies might want to check out in March! Visit their website for complete information:
The Grassroots Institute for Fundraising Training (GIFT) is a multiracial organization that promotes the connection between fundraising, social justice and movement-building. GIFT believes that how groups are funded is as important to achieving their goals as how the money is spent, and that building community support is central to long-term social change. GIFT provides training, resources and analysis to strengthen organizations, with an emphasis on those focused on social justice and based in communities of color.
Create a Culture of Fundraising at Your Organization
March 16, 2010 (10am Pacific/11am Mountain/12pm Central/1pm Eastern)
Tired of working in isolation, feeling like you’re the sole person responsible for raising your organization’s budget? Heard about creating a culture of fundraising, but unsure of what it actually means in practice? Then this is the webinar for you!
Join fundraising consultant Rona Fernandez as she takes you through concrete steps to build a culture of fundraising within your organization. Learn about how to create buy-in, demystify the process of fundraising for non-development staff, and bring the FUN back to fundraising! Fundraising doesn’t have to be something your force onto your coworkers, but instead CAN be a regular part of how your organization functions.
Welcome to the BRIDGE blog!The AAPIP NGEC / BRIDGE blog features news, resources, & fresh perspectives on building a stronger social justice movement infused with gender & equity values ~ with and by Asian American Pacific Islander grassroots community organizations. Visit aapip.org & genderandequity.org for more information!
- There is Nothing More Difficult
- How NGEC’s Organizational Fellowship Program Built Our Organization’s Capacity to Achieve Gender Equity
- Ending at the Beginning: A Reflection about the Final Convening of Organizational Fellowship Program
- For Women to Be All That They Can Be
- California OFP Cohort Explores Challenges to Movement Building and Gender Democracy
- RT @howtogive: Most bang for the buck on capacity building? Peer exchange and coaching. @TCCGROUP #2012GEO 2 years ago
- RT @lutongwang: Training with @aapipngec about gender equity with @cpasf. So informative and thought provocative! #justice #gender #lgbt 2 years ago
- RT @Redbrandog: @CPASF participating in @AAPIPNGEC gender equity training all day. Challenging patriarchy and homophobia to advance qual ... 2 years ago
- AAPI arts
- AAPI communities
- AAPI LGBTQ
- AAPI nonprofits
- AAPI philanthropy
- AAPI women
- capacity building
- community organizing
- gender & equity
- movement building
- NGEC news
- NGEC's Organizational Fellowship Program (OFP)
- other events / trainings
- recommended resource
- recommended tool
- social justice